FAST Pack Litespeed
When agility is demanded, our smallest pack delivers a full range of motion without weighing you down
The FAST Pack Litespeed was inspired by our customers who were looking for a lightweight and more nimble alternative to our legendary FAST Pack EDC to use in active scenarios when you need full range of arm motion. The result is a streamlined 1300 cubic inch pack that incorporates the modularity and ruggedness you’ve come to expect from our FAST Pack line.
- Nimble: Perfectly suited for urban EDC, day hiking, travel or any activity that requires free movement, the FAST Pack Litespeed has a narrow profile and contoured design that lets you carry essential gear without having to sacrifice speed.
- Accessibility: The zippered clamshell opening runs along the perimeter of the pack giving you almost full and instant access to your gear.
- Modular: Laced with PALS webbing, our Litespeed is compatible with MOLLE pouches so that you can customize the layout of your gear to suit your specific needs. Two-inch webbing underneath the PALS webbing lets you attach wider items, such as Tek-Lok™ mounted sheaths and holsters.
- Space Efficient: Despite its size, we’ve designed our smallest pack to handle the loadout of your basic gear. A bladder pocket and two internal mesh pockets provide additional storage space. Top and bottom compression straps allow you to carry extra gear, such as jackets or sleeping bags, without wasting space inside your pack. Our signature Transporter Tail can be configured in a variety of ways to hold either odd-sized items like a helmet or linear items like fly fishing poles, snowboards or rifles. If unused, the tail can easily detach and be stored away.
- Rugged: Constructed from the toughest and most durable materials to get you where you need to go. Our pack is made of MIL-SPEC 1000 Denier Invista Cordura® fabric, a high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing that’s nearly impossible to rip or tear. To alleviate the wear at critical stress points on the pack such as the handle, shoulder straps and top exit tube for the hydration tube, we used Hypalon, the same material found in Zodiac boats, due to its abrasive and rugged nature. The MIL-SPEC ITW SR Dual Adjust buckles on the Foliage Green and Coyote Khaki are IR resistant providing you increased protection under the cover of night.
- Additional Features:
- External zippered Top Admin Pocket with organizer
- Option to hang a PALS Panel and Admin organizer
- Six PALS rows on the main clamshell, from velcro loop at the top to the bottom of the pack
- Elastic hydration tube guides on shoulder straps
- Aerated, closed cell foam padding for superior shock protection, comfort and ventilation
- Velcro loop on back for mounting morale patches or to apply glint tape to help you determine friend from foe
- 1000 Denier Invista Cordura® Fabric
- Volume: 1300.00 cu in/21.30 L
- 12" W x 22" H x 5" D
- Top External Pocket with Zipper and Accessory Slots
- Two Internal Mesh Pockets with Zippers
- Internal Patch Pocket (fits water bladder) with Two TriGlide Rings and Hanging Clip
Zippers & Hardware
- ITW Nexus GhillieTex™ Fasteners
- ITW Nexus SR Dual Adjust Buckles
- YKK® #8 and #10 Nylon Coil Reverse Zippers
- Zippered Clamshell Opening
- Hypalon Reinforced Top Handle
- Top Access Water Bladder Port
- Two Drain Hole Bottom Grommets
- Two Compression Shoulder Straps
- Horizontal Sternum Strap
- Removable Waistbelt with Webbing
- Removable Transporter Tail
- Mesh and Foam Lining on Back Panel
- PALS Webbing Rows
- Built to MIL-SPEC Material and Construction Standards
Made in the USA