LensLight KO TAD Edition
Elite focus, American craftsmanship.
The LensLight 2x123 TAD Edition utilizes LensLight’s patented aspherical lens system, providing perfect focus whether you are flooding a nearby object a few feet away or creating a concentrated spot beam hundreds of yards away. The light runs on two CR123 or RCR123 batteries and at 440 Lumens and 10500 Lux, is incredibly bright. We’ve added the strike bezel and laser etched our logo to make these distinct TAD editions. At 5.2” long, the LensLight TAD 2 Cell is the perfect size to stow in your go bag, car dash or travel pack. They are available for in Desert Tan and Black.
- Tough as nails: The high impact hardened glass lens protects the LED from the toughest of conditions.
- Simple to use: The McClicky activation switch enables easy use and operation of the flashlight. Simply press down once for the low setting (5 lumens), again for the high setting (440 lumens) or all the way down for constant-on.
- Maximum protection: Six strategically placed premium grade O-rings seal and protect the light internals from dust and moisture, ensuring the light is always performing at its maximum efficiency.
- Efficient design: The microprocessor maximizes light output, resulting in a consistent level of light output throughout the battery’s life.
LensLight has honed its focusing expertise over decades perfecting the lighting on movie and television sets, where consistent focus and lux are tantamount to getting the shot. They applied this technical expertise to develop the world’s finest focusable LED flashlight.
Output & Runtime
- Max Output/Runtime: 440 Lumens/2.2 Hours
- Low Output/Runtime: 5 Lumens/80 Hours
- 10500 Lux
- 7505 Aluminum Construction
- Grade 4 Titanium Clip
- Length: 5.2"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06"
- 4.8 oz (Including Battery)
- (2) CR123 (included) or RCR123
- Patented Focusable Aspheric Lens System
- McClicky Tail Cap Switch
- High Tolerance American CNC Machining
- Double Lens High Impact Hardened Glass Lenses
- 2-Stage Microprocessor Converter
- Chem-Kote Contacts and Heat Sink
- Aerospace Grade Thermal Potting and Flow Management
- Weatherproof and Water Resistant
- Premium Bin CREE XP-G2 LED
- Fully Regulated Light Engine
- Strike Bezel
Engineered, Manufactured and Made in the USA