Crusader Forge TCFM 03 TAD Edition
An overbuilt tactical knife ready for anything
This item is not currently available. Stay tuned via our newsletter.
The Crusader Forge TCMF 03 TAD Edition is an ultra-robust, dependable knife built for your toughest field work, capable of withstanding maximum abuse and excelling at any heavy duty challenge that comes its way. An expertly crafted double hollow ground blade with a razor sharp chisel edge makes it perfectly suited for a diverse range of jobs, while a heavily textured, oversized G10 handle serves as a strong anchor for stability and security. A simple design overbuilt to the extreme, the Crusader Forge TCMF will survive when all others falter.
- A double hollow ground blade with a chisel ground final edge makes sharpening in the field simple and efficient.
- The KG MIL-SPEC gun coat on blading enhances durability and provides superior weather and wear resistance.
- The Kydex sheath is custom designed for versatility. It can be attached through a belt loop or easily affixed to your pants for quick access, and includes a multi-position IWB.
- A 4.86” blade has a wide belly capable of conquering larger chores without giving up the capacity to handle precise work.
- The G10 handle, with its two finger groove, is engineered to provide optimum grip security through its unique scalloped texture.
The maker, Maciej Szcerbiak, developed his design philosophy from years of experience operating within high risk security units in the Middle East, as a law enforcement sniper instructor, and as a SWAT Rappel Master, resulting in a distinctive and practical approach to tactical knives.
Due to the nature of custom knives, slight variations may occur. Item does not qualify for discount or promotion. Limited to one per household. As a reminder, we do not accept phone orders for knife sales.
- Blade: S30V
- Pocket Clip: Multi Position Kydex
- G10 Slabs
- Blade Length: 4.86" (12.34 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.96” (10.06 cm)
- Blade Spine Width: 0.25" (0.64 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.43" (11.23 cm)
- Widest Point of Handle: 0.75” (1.91 cm)
- OAL: 9.29" (23.6 cm)
- Belt Loop: 1.66” (4.22 cm)
- Full Tang Design
- Modified Drop Point with ⅛ Chisel Swedge
- Deep Front Two Finger Groove
- Hollow Ground Point
- Wide 1 1/2" Belly
- Notching at Thumb
- Lanyard Hole
- Multi Position Sheath with Belt and IWB Clip for 1.66” Loop
- KG MILSPEC Gun Coated Blade
Labels & Logos
- Laser Etched Triple Aught Design and Crusader Forge Logo on Blade
Made in the USA