Stealth Hoodie LT
A durable, all weather, all season softshell designed to conquer all.
Our Stealth Hoodie LT is the best outer layer for prolonged exposure to the elements during high-activity. A technically-advanced performance softshell, the Stealth Hoodie LT provides a breathable and waterproof barrier.
Compare this to the Stealth Hoodie.
Battle the elements with the Stealth Hoodie LT, a durable, all weather softshell. Highly adaptive and designed to withstand harsh climates, our most technically advanced jacket perfectly combines the impermeable nature of a hardshell with the comfort and breathability of a softshell. Integrate it into your layering system for all season protection.
Rugged, Weatherproof Design
The fully seam taped construction of the Stealth Hoodie LT prevents penetration of moisture through sewn seams to provide elevated performance in severe or unpredictable conditions. The abrasion-resistant nylon face guards against damage while the double layering on the elbows resist wear and tear. For additional protection against the elements, a full-length windflap prevents cold air from passing through the main zipper.
The Stealth Hoodie LT is a custom-engineered three-layer softshell constructed from Swiss-made Schoeller® textiles and treatments that include:
- c_change® fabric: An advanced wind and waterproof membrane that reacts to changing temperatures, closing when exposed to cold and opening in response to heat to ensure a pleasant body climate.
- 3XDRY®: A treatment on both the face and tricot, it repels water, dirt and stains on the surface while wicking away moisture and perspiration on the inside to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
- coldblack®: A special finishing treatment that reflects UV rays to keep you cool.
- 4 Way Stretch: Enhances flexibility and range of movement.
We designed the Stealth Hoodie LT to layer with the Ranger Hoodie LT for high performance pursuits or wear comfortably as a stand alone piece with just a Traverse 150 Tech T underneath. To achieve the right fit and weather protection, adjust the dyed-to-match velcro cuffs, cinch the cord at the hem, unzip the pit zips or use the easily stowed Aero hood. The pocket array gives you multiple storage options, including D-rings in the chest and upper arm pockets to dummycord your gear, keeping it both handy and secure.
The Stealth Hoodie LT uses fully seam taped construction and Italian made RiRi water resistant zippers chosen for their durability and ease of use. With a refined, tailored fit that eliminates excess bulk yet still allows for easy layering, this jacket is designed to conquer all.
Available in ME Green, UE Grey and Black in both Patched and No-Patch variations.
- Schoeller® 3-Layer 230 g/m2
- Treatments: 3xDry™, coldblack®
- Membrane: c_change™
Patterning and Construction
- Fully Seam Taped
- Laminated, Reinforced Elbows
- Single Underarm Panel with Pit Zips
- Aero Hood Design with Roll-Up Flap
- Adjustable Cinch Cord
- Two 1”x1” Velcro Loop Squares on the Hood Accommodate Ranger Eyes Or Glint Tape (Available on Patched Version Only)
- Chest Pockets with Media Ports and D-Rings
- 2 Upper Arm Pockets with Media Ports, D-Rings
- 1 Left Forearm Pocket
- 1 Double-entry Hunters Pocket
- Full Front Water Resistant Riri Zippers with Full Length Wind/Draft Flap
- All Pockets (Except the Welted Hunters) Feature Zipper Garages and Pull Cords
Cuff and Sleeve Configuration
- Adjustable, Dyed-to-Match, Velcro Cuffs
- Two Optional, Upper Arm, 3"x5" Velcro Swatches for Morale Patches
- Adjustable Locking Drawcord
- Drop-Tail Hem
Logos & Labels
- One 1"x1" Loop Swatch with Removable Velcro Logo Patch at Right Hip
Made in Canada