Effortless style and versatility
A sneak peek into 2014, we updated our Flux Hoodie and are offering a limited run of the new spring version available now for the holiday season. This special spring version is only available in Small, Medium, and Large sizing. Item is available online while supplies last.
Check out what makes the spring version of our Flux Hoodie your new go-to pullover:
- Added length to create a more comfortable hoodie while still maintaining a sleek character
- A new three-piece hood allows you to stay protected while still looking put together
- Seam details have been aligned and smoothed out for a more styled shape
Most pullovers are relegated to lazy afternoons. Enter the Flux Hoodie. Clean tailoring and smart design infused with performance merino has elevated this casual closet staple into a uniquely stylish pullover that can handle your daily wear and tear.
- Maximum Versatility: A tailored look with key design details, such as thumbholes for warmth and a discreet kangaroo pocket couples with performance Merino wool to ensure you can wear the Flux just as easily for a night next to the campfire as a day around town.
- Lasting Wear: Our Flux’s 100% New Zealand Merino inside is bonded to an abrasion-resistant nylon shell on the outside that can handle rough and tumble wear while still maintaining its good looks year after year.
- Active Merino: Unlike traditional wool, our Merino collection is comfortable against the skin and designed for performance. Perfect as part of your layering system, it naturally regulates body temperature by trapping heat for insulation when you’re cold while still maintaining breathability. If high pursuit activities heat you up, Merino effortlessly wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and avoid cold chills. Even if you’re caught in a sudden downpour, this material can still insulate when wet. Naturally odor resistant, you can hit the ground running for days without being concerned about laundry. We use MAPP (Merino Advanced Performance Program) fabric to ensure it is created exclusively using Merino fibers sourced from the cleanest and purest New Zealand alpine environments. These all-natural benefits make our Merino collection for men and women the perfect one-and-done packing pieces.
- Outer Face - 40% Nylon
- Inner Face - 60% MAPP Merino Wool
- Brand New Three-Piece Design
- Double-Entry Welted Kangaroo Pocket
Cuff & Sleeve Configuration
- Thumb Hole Cuffs Integrated into the Seam
Cut & Sewn in the USA