Adaptive performance to help you push through the seasons.
Designed to excel in various environments, our Merino Half-Zip is a high performance, flexible baselayer that adjusts to your activity level. Merino wool is our baselayer fabric of choice, combining performance and comfort at a level that no other textile achieves.
- Naturally Adaptive: Merino has a unique ability to regulate body temperature. During exertion or warm weather, it wicks away moisture from your body and releases it on the surface. This evaporation mechanism has a cooling effect, enhancing comfort while keeping you dry. To help you stay warm in cold weather, the air pockets in the Merino fiber trap body heat to provide insulation.
- Extended Use Tested: Merino has a high warmth-to-weight ratio, making it packable and unobtrusive when moving light and fast. It also does not retain odors, giving you more uses between laundering than other fabrics. Unlike synthetics which can trap odor despite washing, Merino readily sheds odor when laundered.
- Easy Layering: A midweight knit of 200 grams/meter allows for easy layering and the low standup collar protects your neck, yet is minimal enough to layer under other pieces without bulk.
- Made for Motion: Raglan sleeves and a single underarm panel provide unrestricted freedom of movement.
The Merino Half-Zip is made with MAPP, the Merino Advanced Performance Program, ensuring it is created exclusively using high quality New Zealand wool. This season you will notice an extra layer of fabric covering the inside seams of the collar. The result is a cleaner, more tailored look when the half-zip is left open.
- 200 grams/meter2 Merino Wool
- 93% Merino Wool, 7% Spandex
- New Zealand Merino Wool is MAPP Certified
Patterning & Construction
- Raglan Sleeves
- Half-Zip Mock Neck Collar
- YKK Reverse Nylon Coil Zipper with Zipper Flap
- Slight Drop Tail
- Tuckable Length
- Thumbhole Cuff Integrated into the Seam
- Single Underarm Panels
- Low Standup Collar
Made in USA