Ranger Hoodie LT
Agile, uncompromising, versatile, and capable—built on the same principles you live by.
Blending fit, function and the superior wind resistant properties of Polartec® Wind Pro fabric, the Ranger Hoodie LT is the ultimate fleece capable of performing across diverse climates and conditions.
Designed with an active fit, the Ranger Hoodie LT allows you to easily customize your layers to the temperature and your activity level. Wear it as an outer layer to keep you warm without overheating or layer it underneath our Stealth LT for an extra layer of insulation. Made from Polartec® Wind Pro fabric with durable water repellent (DWR) treatment, the Ranger Hoodie LT will block four times more wind than a traditional fleece.
A single panel running from the cuff, up the arm, and down the torso to the bottom hem enables full range of motion and eliminates excess bulk. Six strategically placed pockets, including a double entry hunter’s pocket, keeps your gear readily accessible. Our uniquely designed Aero hood lies flat on the upper back when not worn.
- Our Ranger series’ core technology is built using Polartec®’s patented Wind Pro® technology: four times more wind resistant than traditional fleece, warmth without weight, highly breathable, water repellent, durable and machine washable.
- Our Ranger is made with 10.00 oz. weight Polartec® Wind Pro®
- Our Ranger LT is made with 8.50 oz. weight Polartec® Wind Pro®
- Polartec® Wind Pro®
- 100% Polyester (8.5 oz)
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Single Underarm Panels with Pit Vents
- Aero Hood Design
- Two 1”x1”Velcro Loop Squares on the Hood Accommodate Ranger Eyes Or Glint Tape (Available on Patched Version Only)
- Two Large Chest Pockets with D-Ring and Media Ports
- Two Upper Arm Pockets with D-Ring and Media Ports
- Double Entry Hunter’s Pocket
- Left Forearm Pocket
- All Pockets Feature Zipper Garages and Pull Tabs
- Full Front Double Coil Zipper with Chin Flap and Pull Tab
- All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
Cuff & Sleeve Configuration
- Thumb Hole Cuffs Integrated into the Seam
- Two Optional Upper Arm, Die-Cut 3”x5” Loop Swatches for Accessory Patches
- Drop Back Hem
- Adjustable Locking Drawcord
Logos & Labels
- One 1"x1" Loop Swatch with Logo Patch at Right Hip
Made in the USA