Influenced by your feedback, check out the latest evolutions:
- Your preferred grosgrain ribbon zipper pulls are back
- Upgraded inner seams lay flatter to improve long-wearing comfort
- Updated media port pass-throughs utilize breaks in the material, instead of plastic guides, to reduce bulk and weight while still navigating headphones to your ear
Capable, enduring, and resourceful, these are characteristics of men that thrive in adverse conditions and triumph against overwhelming odds. Our Ranger Jacket was built for such challenges. The rest is up to you.
- Engineered Performance: Polartec®’s heavyweight patented Wind Pro® fleece blocks four times more wind than a traditional fleece and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish easily withstands light rain to provide shelter and warmth when you’re out in the field.
- Versatile: Designed to layer up or down depending upon the temperature and activity level. Pit vents help expel heat keeping you comfortable on the move.
- Made for Motion: A single panel running from the cuff, up the arm, and down the torso to the bottom hem enables full range of motion and eliminates excess bulk.
- Plenty of Storage: Six strategically placed pockets, including a double entry hunter’s pocket, keeps your gear readily accessible.
- Distinct Style: Available in either the patched or no-patched variation to accommodate morale patches. The Ranger Jacket is a versatile, stylish, performance piece that provides the necessary edge in demanding situations.
- Our Ranger series’ core technology is built using Polartec®’s patented Wind Pro® technology: four times more wind resistant than traditional fleece, warmth without weight, highly breathable, water repellent, durable and machine washable.
- Our Ranger is made with 10.00 oz. weight Polartec® Wind Pro®
- Our Ranger LT is made with 8.50 oz. weight Polartec® Wind Pro®
- Polartec® Wind Pro®
- 100% Polyester (10 oz)
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Single Underarm Panels with Pit Vents
- Two Large Chest Pockets with D-Ring and Media Ports
- Two Upper Arm Pockets with D-Ring and Media Ports
- Double Entry Hunter’s Pocket
- Left Forearm Pocket
- All Pockets Feature Zipper Garages and Pull Tabs
- Full Front Double Coil Zipper with Chin Flap and Pull Tab
- All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
Cuff & Sleeve Configuration
- Thumb Hole Cuffs Integrated into the Seam
- Two Optional Upper Arm, Die-Cut 3”x5” Loop Swatches for Accessory Patches
- Drop Back Hem
- Adjustable Locking Drawcord
Logos & Labels
- One 1"x1" Loop Swatch with Logo Patch at Right Hip
Made in the USA