Forge your own path into unexplored territories
Push forth in the Pathfinder Jacket, TAD’s first hardface fleece. This highly breathable midlayer will keep you comfortable during strenuous activity. Its minimalist style also makes this understated piece great to wear around town.
Ideal for layering, we designed it with a smooth surface, active fit and on-seam pockets. As a result, it goes easily under web gear or a shell without snagging or bunching.
Comprised of Polartec® Thermal Pro® with Hardface® Technology, the Pathfinder Jacket’s abrasion resistant surface can handle more abuse than a standard fleece with less pilling. Thermal Pro® also provides excellent breathability and warmth without weight.
The standup collar has sufficient room to protect you from the elements without feeling constraining at the neck, while the microfleece chin flap eliminates zipper chaffing. A single panel running from the cuff, up the arm, and down the torso to the bottom hem enables full range of motion. Treated with a durable water resistant (DWR) finish, the Pathfinder Jacket sheds light precipitation.
- Polartec Thermal Pro®
- 100% Polyester (10.0 oz)
- Face: Patterned Jersey with Hardface® Technology
- Backing: Worn Velour
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Single Underarm Panels with Pit Vents
- Two Large Hand Pockets with Media Ports
- Left Forearm Pocket
- All Pockets Feature Zipper Garages and Pull Tabs
- Full Front Double Coil Zipper with Microfleece Comfort Flap and Pull Tab
- All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
Cuff & Sleeve Configuration
Logos & Labels
- One 1"x1" Loop Swatch with Logo Patch at Right Hip
Made in the USA